How To Build Faith?

So, how to build Faith.

Express gratitude and thanks in advance. 

Before you have what you want.

Claim it. Stake your claim with belief.

If you do not use belief, you are working against yourself.
You are saying you do not deserve it.

State with a cheerful expectant attitude
 "I deserve (*******)." 

Express gratitude and thanks as though you already
have received what you want.

"Thank you Father for the new refrigerator."

"Thank you Father For my cheerful expectant attitude."

"Thank you Father for my wealth."

Bring it to you.

That is how to build Faith.

That is true Faith. Believing in things yet to come about
in your life.

Don't rely on, "I'll believe it when I see it."
Get rid of this attitude.

But, buy 100% into, "When I believe it I'll see it."

Well why not?
Because there are many more things
yet to come into your life.

Why not exactly what you want also?

~ * * * * * ~

Gratitude and Faith Prayer


a prayer of gratitude, faith in belief - buddy blog ideas


~ * * * * * ~

"Every day and in every way I am getting better and better."
Emile Coue`

P.S. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and benefited from it. What are your thoughts about this? Did it help you in some way? Did you get an idea? Perhaps share with others. Please leave a comment.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *