How To Get Luxury Cars Easy Copy These Steps

Getting Luxury Cars By Asking

Section 2

(The following is another section from “Asking And Getting What You Want … positive prayer secrets” booklet by Thomas L. Hall)

Rolls-Royce Silver Lady emblem #buddyblogideas

      Does it make sense to pray for a luxury car? Yes. It makes sense to ask God for anything you want. He promises you anything you want If you believe in Him. So if you think it is right to have it, it is right to ask for it.

ClickBank University is where you master Affiliate Marketing to start an Online Business

     God hears prayer. And He responds to the special type of prayer given to you in Asking And Getting What You Want. These tested and proven prayers contain the essentials to get you anything you want through prayer if you believe.

     So think of these prayers as your magic prayers that cause miracles to happen in your life. Expect miracles. And be prepared for miracles to begin soon.

     To prove to you the magic of the right prayer to bring about the miracle of luxury cars, let me tell you what happened when I asked God for transportation.

     But first, for those of you too young to remember scarcity after World War II, let me tell you what went on in those long ago days. And how my experience can help you get your transportation prayer answered.

     In 1945 millions of us had come back from the war in a short period of time. The demand for cars was greater than at any time in history. No cars were made for consumers during the war years.

     This situation of big demand and almost no cars created a vigorous black market for both new and used cars that sent prices out of sight. In an attempt to keep prices reasonable, the government established price controls. Few dealers paid attention to the suggested list prices.

     Things looked hopeless for me because I did not have thousands to pay for a car on the black market. Just as you may not have thousands right now to pay for a luxury car. Here is what I did.

As a last resort, 

I decided to take this problem to God and ask. I prayed. God listened. And here is what happened that can have a direct bearing on your transportation request being answered.

     Some weeks after talking this over with God in prayer, I spoke with an older man who was preparing to retire. He was liquidating his holdings so he and his wife could take a deserved rest.

     During our conversation, I told him about my search for a decent car. He sympathized with my problem because he also wanted a new car. In fact, he had his name on many car dealers’ waiting lists hoping it would be possible for him to get a new car. I knew if this successful businessman with many friends among car dealers could not get a car, my situation was indeed bleak.

     A few days after this conversation, this older man called and asked me if I had $100. I told him I did. He said to bring it to his office. Puzzled but curious, I did as he asked.

“… if you think it is right to have it, it is right to ask for it.”

ClickBank University is where you master Affiliate Marketing to start an Online Business

     When I got to his office, he asked me for the money. Trustingly, I handed it to him. He handed me a set of car keys and said we had just made a deal. The car I was to get was not new but he said it would suit me.

     Together we went outside to see the $100 car. It was one of the last Chevrolets made just before the war. I remember it did not have chrome but a dark finish on the bumper and grill. The car had been maintained by his plant’s engineers during the war and it was in pristine condition. In fact, it looked almost new.

     Of course, I was taken by surprise. I’d looked at enough cars during my search to know this car would command top price of at least $1,500 or more on the black market so why was I getting it for $100?

     The seller was not a family friend. Certainly no relative of mine. So why did he select me to receive this generosity?

     Later I did learn the reason. It seemed in the liquidation of his holdings, he had a lazy relative who owned stock in the company. This unappreciative relative had expressed an interest in having the car. Rather than let this happen, the company president decided to sell the car for $100 before liquidation to keep the minority stockholder from getting the car since the car was in the company’s name. I thanked him for the car.

     And I certainly thanked God for this blessing. My family and friends congratulated me on my good fortune, my ‘luck’ as they called it. I knew my luck was my relationship with God but never did I breathe a word of this to anyone. People I knew never mentioned God. They were good people but not prone to discuss religion.

     I took the car to the largest Chevrolet dealer. I asked the service manager to check over the car. Let me know if anything was needed because I planned a long trip to visit a ranch owned by my cousin in west Texas.

     After the car’s check-up, the service manager told me the car was in fine condition except for some work he suggested be done on the rods. This was done and I drove out of the dealership and started my trip.

     Please put yourself in my place at that point and you can imagine how happy I was. I was recently discharged from the marines. I was single and in perfect health. I had a small business with dreams for being successful. And I had my first car even though it was a used one, it was new to me. I was truly happy and optimistic. But my happiness was to be short-lived.

A trip interrupted

     I was about 30 miles into the trip when a loud noise developed in the engine. Then a dull thud, like an explosion. The car engine stopped as I coasted onto the highway shoulder. The engine would not turn over. I knew enough about engines to realize a rod had been thrown through the engine block.

     I sat there shocked. Here was my car in a ruined condition, my great pride had turned to disappointment. Thoughts of what my family and friends would think about my luck, now that the car was ruined, flashed through my mind. I could imagine their laughter.

     Jumbled emotions raced through my thinking. There was a sudden impulse to be mad at God. Why had He answered my prayer? Made me so proud of the car and even prouder of Him for again doing for me? Only to take it all away from me like this in such a disappointing and humiliating way? The answer is an important lesson for you.

     What I’m going to tell you right now can be the most important lesson you will learn about getting your prayers answered.

     Read carefully if you want God’s generous abundance in your life again and again.

ClickBank University is where you master Affiliate Marketing to start an Online Business

Everything comes from God!
     Since every single thing comes from God, WE MUST THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS.

     Seem incredible to you? Of course, it does but if you will accept at face value what I’ve just written, I guarantee miracles will happen in your life. Book of James tells us every good gift and perfect gift is from the Father. Our mistake can be judging a gift as good or bad.

     At this point, it is natural for you to ask what about the things that are painful or unpleasant that happen in your life? Do those things come from God? Yes, they do.

     The problem you and I have is in our labeling of what happens. You and I put a ‘good’ or ‘bad’ label on a happening when God may not label the event at all. In other words, you and I are judging god’s wisdom! Surely you agree it is not proper for either you or me to judge God. True, we do not know His master plan but who said we have a right to know?

     Now I’m going to prove the above to you. But first I want to tell you when accepting and thanking were first taught to me.

     Please go back almost 60 years with me to a large house in Indianapolis. In this house lived my maiden aunt and her six brothers who were my uncles. My aunt took on the responsibility of the house after her father’s death.

     At this time I was a little boy about five years old. Almost every night I would go by my aunt’s room just before she retired to find her on her knees beside the bed praying.
     After my Aunt May silently prayed, she would often talk about prayer. It is difficult to say now at what time all we discussed came together but it was sometime between my fifth and eighth year while living with her.

     I remember she told me to thank God for everything that happened during the day because all things came from God. In childlike simplicity I found this hard to accept.
     She went on to explain the least I could expect from a happening that seemed painful was my communicating with God, discussing what happened in prayer.

     At the very least the event would cause me to discuss it in prayer with God so that in itself, should cause me to be thankful.

Miracles would come

     In the years that have passed, time and time again the wisdom and truth of her insight from God has proved to be a powerful and miracle causing stimulus in my life just as it will be in yours.

     I’d like to make this point. During the heart of the depression when only my Aunt May and God kept the family afloat in that big house, my uncles considered her kneeling and praying as a nice but futile habit of a good woman.

     I tell you this so if some around you wonder at your good ‘luck’ when you accept that all comes from God and if they attribute your abundance only to luck, you will remember the story of my Aunt May and my uncles. Like my Aunt May, you know your best friend and partner who showers you with miracles is the God who created you because He truly loves you.

     Now that I’ve made this point, please come back to the highway shoulder with me and the ruined Chevrolet motor.

Shock and anger

ClickBank University is where you master Affiliate Marketing to start an Online Business

As soon as my shock and anger went away, I had a talk with God. It went something like this. “Well, God. This is a fine mess you’ve got me into. I don’t understand this at all. If my pride in this car was false pride and you wanted to teach me a lesson, you’ve sure succeeded.

     “I don’t know if you think this is funny or not but I can tell you I fail to see much humor in it. But you know I trust you. And you know I love you. So I accept this ruined motor as your will. I’m not going to worry about it – not for a minute.

     “Thank you for helping me get this car and thank you for this ruined motor. Now I have to get busy and do something about this. Your help is needed and appreciated. I’m going to take things from this point one step at a time so please guide me. Amen.”

     I locked the car. Got out and started hitch-hiking back to Dallas. I got a ride into town where I called the Chevrolet serviceman who had done the work and calmly told him what had happened. He was far more upset than I was.

     In fact, he said I didn’t sound angry at all. I told him I was not mad because he and his staff did their best. This was just one of those things no one wanted to happen but did. He said he appreciated my attitude and he would send out a wrecker at once to tow in the car. I told him where I had an extra key wired under the frame and that ended the conversation.

     The next day I went to the dealership and was told they would take full responsibility for what happened and would put in a new motor if necessary. I thanked them for their attitude.

     The service manager told me the owner of the dealership wanted to talk with me in his office.

     The owner said how sorry he was for the faulty rod repair on my car. And how much he appreciated my attitude. We talked and he asked me about my small business and my plan.

     I told him I had no friends in the automobile business so I did not have my name on any list waiting for a new car but that I needed a dependable car in my business.

“Never put labels of bad or good on events in your life. Thank God for all that happens to you.”

     He sat there looking at me without saying anything for what seemed a longer time than I’m sure it actually was. Then he started going through a card file. Pushed a button on his desk. A man came in and the owner handed the man a card and told him to see if the car listed on the card had been promised to a specific buyer. The man came back and said it was not promised to any person yet. The owner told the man to look at my car and give him the top appraisal. The man did.

     He looked at me and said, “Tom, here’s what I want to do. I’m going to give you the top price for your car – near the black market retail as credit against the list price of a new car in stock. All you have to pay is the tax, title and license fee plus about two hundred dollars and the new car is yours.”

     “Why are you doing this?” I asked.

     He smiled and told me one of the pleasures of being the owner of the largest dealership in North Texas was that he could say who was to get the cars. He did not always go down the waiting list in sequence because a lot of people had their names on many dealership lists. And some would take delivery of a new car and sell it for a big profit on the black market. He knew I would not do this so he wanted me to have the car as a token of his gratitude for my attitude in this matter.

     I thanked him. And two days after the make-ready on the new car was completed, I was again on my way to west Texas. When I got to the place on the highway where the rod was thrown, I pulled over and thanked God for the blessing. Here I was on my way with a brand new car worth at least $3,000 and I had only about $500 of my money in the new car.

     I thanked God again for the thrown rod. Certainly, this ‘bad’ event was only one step in God’s plan that put me in a new car. So the dead engine I regretted so bitterly was actually a ‘good’ thing. Never judge God. Never put labels of bad or good on events in your life. Thank God for all that happens to you.

ClickBank University is where you master Affiliate Marketing to start an Online Business

How to avoid legal hassles
     I also thanked God for giving me the calm attitude when talking with the service manager. Had I called in anger and threatened to sue, the dealership would have turned the matter over to their attorney. I would have had legal bills and frustration, not a new car for small money.

     So, is this the end of my answered prayer for a new car? I thought so but I was wrong. Several times I’ve told you to leave the way prayers are to be answered up to God. Here’s proof of this conclusion.

     After visiting my cousin, I decided to open a small branch store of my company in west Texas. Once done, I made friends with a young man my age who worked for the local newspaper. He introduced me to a friend of his who was a car salesman for the Cadillac dealer. We often went out on the weekends with dates who were also friends of each other.

     This car salesman said how much he wanted he had my new Chevrolet for his personal car. He wanted to buy it but I could not sell it because I knew I could not get another.

     One night he came to my store as I was working late. He excitedly told me a car promised to a local rancher’s wife had been canceled because the lady was in the hospital with an illness that would keep her from driving for some time.

     He went on to say that I could have the Cadillac promised that family if I would say ‘yes’ right then before the dealership opened the next morning. There was a three-year waiting list for cars.

     Even though I knew it was impossible for me to own a Cadillac, I went with him to look at the car. A big mistake. It was a two-tone green coupe which was often called a baby Cadillac because it was the smallest in the Cadillac line. The actual government regulated list price was very little compared to the black market price. Even so, I felt I could not afford such a luxury car. I was wrong.

     What the bottom line amounted to was I could get this new Cadillac for my new Chevrolet and about $700. The total I would have invested from the first $100 for the used car that had the bad rod to the difference for the new Chevrolet and then this difference would be only about $1200 for a car that would bring at least $6,500.

A deal you cannot refuse

     I guess this would be called a deal you cannot refuse. I did not consider myself in the Cadillac class. In fact, no one in our family had ever ridden in a Cadillac, let alone owned one. Even so, I took the deal.

     I thanked God for his blessing, I didn’t think I was Cadillac class but God thought so. I was limiting myself. God was not limiting me.

     What you want to remember here is when you pray to God for a blessing is not to limit God or yourself.

     If I had prayed for a Pontiac, God would have given me a Pontiac. And it might have been fifteen years old.

     Please pray for transportation and leave the answer of the prayer to God. Like me, you may think of yourself as a Chevy man when God wants to put you in a Rolls or a Benz.

“… you may think of yourself as a Chevy man when God wants to put you in a Rolls or a Benz.”

ClickBank University is where you master Affiliate Marketing to start an Online Business

     Proof of this is what happened after I got the Cadillac. One good deal after another started to come my way – all from unexpected sources. Soon I had a Lincoln, a Buick, two Corvettes, an MG and a Jeep station wagon. Some were almost free except for the transfer fee. Others were at prices far under government list.

     I did not sell any of these on the black market – not one. In fact, when I went to God in prayer and told Him enough already. He suggested I share with others. So I began giving the cars away to people who needed transportation.

Give cars away?

     Yes, that is exactly what I did. God expects us to share with others. God does not give to us so we can hold tightly to possessions while we look at our fellow man who has nothing. Just as Pastor Angie Smith’s sermon of long ago told us – bread is to be cast upon the water. This means we share.

     I wanted transportation. I ask God for any type of car. A used one would do. I did not expect a sample of everything made in Detroit. God gave too much in answer to my prayer. He usually does.

     Why did he give too much? Because he trusted me to share. I kept faith by sharing and indeed my cup ran over with His Blessings. If you take the advice in this section to heart, you will soon know what I mean – God guarantees it.

     Now for the conclusion and the transportation prayer.

     If you BELIEVE and if you accept that all comes from God and if you thank HIM for all that comes into your life, He promises you ANYTHING you want in answer to your prayers.

     After you say your prayer to God, stop asking and wait for His answer. Often the small voice within you which is a part of God will speak with you. Do not rise from your knees until you give God a chance to have His say.

     Do not ask for a specific model or color of whatever you want. Maybe you classify yourself as a Ford owner when God wants you to have a Rolls. You are God’s loved child so you can be sure He may think a great deal more of you than you think of yourself.

     Since everything comes from God, you must thank God for everything no matter how painful something may seem to you.

     Do not judge God with labels of ‘good’ or ‘bad’ when something happens in your life. What you may label as bad may actually turn out to be good when your prayer is answered.

     My third early experience that lead me to the discovery of the five prayer secrets was the teaching by my Aunt May that all things come from God and we must thank God for everything that happens in our lives without judging God’s reasons.

     Since all things come from God, supplying you with luxury transportation is one of the easiest prayers for God to grant once you begin to share and plant seeds. God rewards abundantly.

ClickBank University is where you master Affiliate Marketing to start an Online Business

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
Positive Transportation Prayer 
Father, I have a need for a blessing as quickly as possible.
The truth is right now my life is hampered by the lack of transportation I face. I need a car for the following reasons (give reasons).
Any type of car will do. I am not choosy about the style, model or year. I’ll leave that up to You.
Father, I know all things come from You. So this lack of transportation is Your making. Please understand I am not ungrateful for my present situation. You do so much for me it would be churlish to complain. I am not complaining. I am telling You that a transportation blessing would greatly improve my situation so please grant me this blessing quickly.
Father, I know when I share and plant seeds, You smile and rejoice. Please make me more aware of the opportunities in my daily life to do things to express my deep love for You.
My cup truly runs over with love I feel for You. And my heart sings when I feel Your abiding love for me.
I am Your child, Father. I truly love you with all my heart. Amen.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
“Asking And Getting What You Want … positive prayer secrets” by Thomas L. Hall

Is a non-denominational publication for all faiths.
Published by: PPS Publishing Company
                         P.O. Box 8283
                         Woodlands, Texas 77387

Copyright © 1988 Thomas L. Hall. All rights reserved.

P.S. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and benefited from it. What are your thoughts about this? Did it help you in some way? Did you get an idea? Perhaps share with others. Please leave a comment.


ClickBank University is where you master Affiliate Marketing to start an Online Business

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *