How To Get Everything You Want Using Honesty And Courage With This Worksheet

Honesty & Courage Worksheek

Start with what you want to change or do. Be it about yourself, a habit, a character trait. Your health. What are the things most important to you. That are, when you are working on them you are becoming a better person. Or making a better life.




What do I REALLY REALLY Want to
Change or DO?
By when
1

12/33/33
2


3


4


6


7


8


9


10


Add more rows as you want.

  • Now look at the first item. Is this the number one thing I want to do first?
  • Read number two on the list, and ask "Is this more important to me than number one?"
  • If it is, make number 2 your number one.
  • Then go onto number three and ask "Is this more important to me than number one?"
  • Keep going through the list this way until you are definite about "Your Most Important Number One Item".
  • Then go through the same process to find out "Your Most Important Number Two Item".
  • So as to get the items in their order of importance and priority.
  • Then continue on with "Your Most Important Number One Item", and so on through the list of your 'What Do I REALLY REALLY WANT to CHANGE or DO?' List.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Add more rows as you want.

Do I have the courage to CHANGE or DO this right now?
Starting with "Your Most Important Number One Item".
Then #2, #3, #4, and so on.



Q. Really?
A. Yes or No (NO maybe)

Q. WHY do I want to change or do this?

Q. Do I really have the courage to change this?
A. Yes or No (NO maybe)

Q. Will I really change this right now?
A. Yes or No (NO maybe)

Q. Am I being totally honest with myself?
A. Yes or No (NO maybe)

Q. And, how do I feel right now, having made a decision, become clear?

Q. What is the final step to take to achieve this? 

Q. What is the easier step before this one?

Q. What is the easier step before this one?

Q. What is the easier step before this one?



And so on until you get to the first step or task to take to achieve what you want to change.


Note: Pages version 8.1 (6369) used for this post.


Honesty & Courage - buddy blog ideas


P.S. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and benefited from it. What are your thoughts about this? Did it help you in some way? Did you get an idea? Perhaps share with others. Please leave a comment.





Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *