Are You Stuck? Use This To Cross The Abyss To A New Life


How To Leap The Abyss


I've had enough of living like this!

How Am I Living? buddy blog ideas

What do I need to do to make the change?

When and what is "Enough is Enough"?

How Am I Living?

This Side of The Abyss.

(The Old Me, current)


How Am I Living? buddy blog ideas


Q. Why am I acting this way? Define what this way is.

A.

Q. What is the payout, the reward for this behavior?

A.

Q. How do I truly (truthfully) see myself currently?

A.

Q. How do I think others see me truthfully?

A.

Q. What do I fear?

A.

Q. Is there an underlying motive for playing low?

A.

Q. Courses and classes are money in our pocket, why am I holding back?

A.

Q. What are my beliefs about?: 

? Success;

A.

? Money;

A.

? Prosperity;

A.

? Integrity;

A.

? Health;

A.

? People;

A,

? Partner; 

A.

? Grooming;

A.

? Character;

A.

Q. Am I playing "The Victim"?

A.

Q. What principles have I discovered so far?

A.

Q. What beliefs have I discovered so far?

A.

Q. What is my current reality?

A.

* * * * * * * * *

* * * The Crossing * * *

How Am I Living? buddy blog ideas

* * * * * * * * * *
Embrace Reality and Deal With It

The Path I take in Life, Is The Most Important Decision 

The New Side of The Abyss.

(The Real Me, future)

How Am I Living? buddy blog ideas

Q. How as a person, do I want to be?

A.  

Q. What are the things I stand for?

A.

Q. What am I capable of?

A.

Q. What is meaningful work for me?

A.

Q. How can a mentor help me?

A.

Q. Who are the directors in my 'Mental Board of Directors'?

A.

Q. Why are they 'Mental Board Directors'?

A.

Q. What is the price for each thing I want?

A.

Q. Am I willing to pay the price?

A.

Q. Do I need now or in the future a financial advisor? To look at the money I'm earning now, and the money I want to earn?

A.

Q. Do I need to grow a team?

A.

Q. Do I have boundaries?

A.

Q. On what do I want to or need to become intentional? Be accountable for?

A.


Q. What principles have I discovered so far?

A.

Q. What beliefs have I discovered so far?

A.


How Am I Living? buddy blog ideas


More Motivation:


How To Control Your Life With 12 Universal Laws Of Success

How To Be Alive And Meaningful In Life

How To Improve Your Perspective To Win

Building Up Momentum Produces Awesome Results

Using This Method You'll Get Wonderful Results


P.S. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and benefited from it. What are your thoughts about this? Did it help you in some way? Did you get an idea? Perhaps share with others. Please leave a comment.



Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *